Rebuild. Restore. Preserve.
This is Barbuda, a land that is known for its breathtaking beaches and friendly locals, which was devastated by Hurricane Irma in 2017. Today, Barbuda Relief Network is continuing to restore a sense of normalcy for the island locals and elevating Barbuda’s culture for future generations to come.
4th Annual barbuda benefit virtual ball “party with a purpose!” recap & Follow our facebook page for more! Click links below to watch 3 part recap
barbuda relief network virtual bingo recap
Special thank you to Francois with The Barbuda Channel for broadcasting this event to friends and family on the mainland! Thank you to all of our guest speakers, Mrs. Nancy Lieberman, Mrs. Yasmeen Gumbs-Breakenridge and Mrs. Tanisha Edwards for sharing your time and kind words with us! Thank you to DJ Nate for providing the spectacular music selection that kept us moving all night long! Thank you to our performers Kemba and Mr. Tweety Henry and Mrs. Linda Phillips’ steel band for the wonderful entertainment. Thank you Lady Spice, a local Barbudan artist who allowed us to showcase her song “Still Paradise.” Thank you to Jewel Webber for photographing Barbuda Relief Network and capturing these amazing moments at every event! This event along with many others would not have been a success without the dedication of our BRN Committee Members in America and Barbuda. Last but not least, we would like to thank our donors for making these special moments possible! Without your support and donations, we would not be able to display our achievements with each event. Thank you!
Barbuda Relief Network is determined in continuing our efforts to restore the communal bond by investing in community initiatives, organize informative events amongst the diaspora. We strive to build awareness on health practices and preventative care amongst young locals and nature on the island.
- Giving online has never been more secure, convenient or hassle-free with our one-click donation. Every dollar goes towards renovating infrastructure and essential services on the island.
- You can get involved today by joining our Newsletter. Sign up and you will be joining a group of change-makers, a network strong enough to impact positive change amongst the diaspora.
- 4th Annual Virtual Barbuda Benefit BallJanuary 1st, 2021 Virtual 3 part recap of benefit ball! Thank you to everyone who danced the night away with us! hope you enjoyed our “party with a purpose!” view a recap of the night through the links below if you couldn’t join us live! Part 1 of Virtual Benefit Ball Part 2 of Virtual […]
- COVID Relief Food Drive & Fish FryOctober 10th, 2020 Due to COVID-19, Barbuda Relief Network organized a food drive, to collect canned goods, PPE and household supplies to aid any Barbudans in need during this pandemic. Thank you to our donors and BRN members for their support and assistance during these times. BRN is more than grateful for the donations and […]
- 3rd Annual Barbuda Benefit BallDecember 21st, 2019 Check out some highlights from our annual benefit ball! Congratulations to all 2019 BRN Honoree award recipients! Special thanks to all attendees and donors!
Special Congratulations to Shawanna Beazer for being able to attend school for the first time! Thanks to your donations, Shawanna was able to receive a wheelchair giving her the ability to attend school! Thank you for the love and support! There is so much we can accomplish together. Rebuild. Restore. Preserve.
Join our support efforts. Please contact us for more info.